Friday, May 13, 2011

No Stan Lee cameo in X-Men: First Class

WTF??? Say it ain't so!!! On Twitter STan Lee has said "Grim news have I
for my brave Brigadiers. Gird thee thy loins the better to prove that
thou canst suffer the bad along with the good.

It hath come to my attention that X-Men 1st Class shall soon be released. Thus, thou hath the good news. Now for the bad-

Incredible as it may seemeth, NO CAMEO doth appear of they beloved
Generalissimo in X-Men 1st Class.

In simpler words (for people like myself) he will not be making an appearance in the upcoming X-Men: First Class when it hits theaters June 3rd. Deal breaker? Maybe for some. I think it sucks the sweaty unwashed nuts of ten dead monkeys that he won't have a cameo. It's bullshit! The whole deal is bullshit!!! Shoot a cameo! You haven't released the film yet pendejos!!!



Instantly watch from thousands of TV episodes & movies streaming from Netflix. Try Netflix for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment