Monday, May 23, 2011

Stan Lee To Dance His Way Into The Amazing Spider-Man Cameo

Instantly watch from thousands of TV episodes & movies streaming from Netflix. Try Netflix for FREE!



Stan Lee To Dance His Way Into The Amazing Spider-Man Cameo

At the Dallas Comic-Con Stan "The Man" Lee revealed his cameo in The Amazing Spider-Man during a panel discussion.

"There is a big battle going on with Spider-Man and the Lizard in a library. I am the librarian. And I am stamping books. I am just stamping books. I have earphones on, and I'm listening to music. While I'm stamping the books, I am (dancing). And this life and death battle is going on behind me. But I don't know this! It looks so funny. And I look so dumb. It always matters to me if I look dumb. That's it!"

Those of you who've seen Thor these past 3 weeks were able to enjoy his cameo there. Look for this one when the film opens!

The Amazing Spider-Man comes to theaters July 3rd, 2012 and stars Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans, Martin Sheen, Denis Leary, Chris Zylka, Irrfan Khan, C. Thomas Howell.

No comments:

Post a Comment