Thursday, April 28, 2011

Release date set for ChromeSkull: Laid to Rest 2 Trailer Inside


Shop for Special Offers at the Official HBO Store




Release date set for ChromeSkull: Laid to Rest 2

ChromeSkull: Laid to Rest 2 will be stalking its prey on September 20th, 2011

ChromeSkull: Laid to Rest 2 picks up three months after we last left ChromeSkull at the end of the original Laid to Rest (looking forward to a creative way of bringing him back from the ending of the original Laid to Rest (Unrated Director's Cut)

Check out the trailer below.



I’m surprised due to the fact that I’m actually looking forward to this one. I thought the original cast was the dumbest of the dumb when it comes to horror flicks (we’ve got a car, so let’s just drive to my friend’s house and NOT to the police after my wife is killed…oh wait, we have to go back to my house so my brother-in-law doesn’t see the body and freak out cuz…well…it would be stupid to intercept him on his way over instead of returning to where the psycho killer is), but a part of me is curious. There was enough about Chromeskull himself that makes me want to see this. Hope I’m not disappointed!




10 Minute Trainer - Workout for the Busiest People

No comments:

Post a Comment