Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fox Searchlight To Release Sundance Selected Film 'Sound of My Voice'


Shop HBO for True Blood Special Offers





Fox Searchlight To Release Sundance Selected Film 'Sound of My Voice'


In Sound of My Voice Peter (Christopher Denham) and Lorna (Nicole Vicius) infiltrate a cult led by a mysterious young woman named Maggie. They are intent on exposing her as a charlatan and freeing the group members from her spell, Peter and Lorna start to question their objective as they unravel the mysteries of Maggie’s past.


I haven’t seen this one, but the festival reviews have been very good. Given the description I’m looking forward to seeing this. No release date has been announced yet, but we’ll let you know when we do!




Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment