Thursday, April 28, 2011

Kenneth Branagh may not direct Thor 2


StarWarsShop.com - More Product. More Exclusives.




Kenneth Branagh may not direct Thor 2

The talks of a sequel to the upcoming Thor was news to Director Kenneth Branagh. He told movieline “You are telling me news.” When asked if he would direct a sequel should it be green-lit he stated “Well, I don’t know. It’s is kind of news to me. Here’s what I would say to that: It’s that I’m thrilled they’re that confident. I shall wait for the audience to tell us whether there should be a second one, and then if that’s a nice conversation to be had between all of us, that’d be thrilling. But I’ve got too much Irish superstitious blood in me to assume that Thor 2 will happen. But if Marvel says so, then I guess it must be true,”

At least there’s one person in Hollywood who thinks about waiting to see how a film performs before talking franchise. Personally I’m psyched to see this one! Thor opens May 6th!




Turbo Fire - Intense Cardio Conditioning

No comments:

Post a Comment