Friday, July 15, 2011

New Rise of the Planet of the Apes Viral Videos


Click here for Best Buy In-Store Pickup



I'm slowly warming to the idea of CGI Apes. I think it's due to the fact that my GF said I'm going to take her to this film...I get the feeling I don't have much choice?

Check out a couple of new viral videos below along with a UK One-Sheet.

Synopsis

A single act of both compassion and arrogance leads to a war unlike any other -- and to the RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES. The Oscar-winning visual effects team that brought to life the worlds of Avatar and Lord of the Rings is breaking new ground, creating a CGI ape that delivers a dramatic performance of unprecedented emotion and intelligence and epic battles on which rest the upended destinies of man and primate.




Visit Cubicle Prisoner Films






The Apes Will Rise Youtube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment