Monday, June 20, 2011

Short Film An Evening with My Comatose Mother

Instantly watch from thousands of TV episodes & movies streaming from Netflix. Try Netflix for FREE!


I like short films, so when I saw this one posted at dread central, I had to check it out. You should too!

Written and directed by Jonathan Martin, An Evening with My Comatose Mother stars Wendy Macy, Michele Wilson, and Missy Hill.

Synopsis

Dorothy Pritchard thought she had it easy: housesit for the wealthy Poes on All Hallows Eve while collecting a cool paycheck. That was until she was introduced to the Poes' rotting, comatose mother living upstairs. As the dark of the night comes, and as the approaching storm blacks out the neighborhood, Dorothy soon finds herself on a nightmare ride through hell that she can only beg to be woken up from.



Visit Cubicle Prisoner Films

No comments:

Post a Comment