Friday, June 3, 2011

Instantly watch from thousands of TV episodes & movies streaming from Netflix. Try Netflix for FREE!



Full Rise of the Planet of the Apes Trailer

Ok..CGI Apes? I'm not yet sold on this film. I'm about to turn 40 (yes I said it!), so I'm old school as hell when it comes to FX. I'll take The Howling and it's practical FX over a CGI werewolf any day of the week. However, your choice is not mine to make, so check the synopsis and trailer below then let us know what you think.

Synopsis

A single act of both compassion and arrogance leads to a war unlike any other -- and to the RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES. The Oscar-winning visual effects team that brought to life the worlds of Avatar and Lord of the Rings is breaking new ground, creating a CGI ape that delivers a dramatic performance of unprecedented emotion and intelligence and epic battles on which rest the upended destinies of man and primate.



Visit Cubicle Prisoner Films

No comments:

Post a Comment