Wednesday, May 4, 2011


Official Shop of Warner Bros





Scott Derrickson Directing Low-Budget Horror Project

The Exorcism of Emily Rose director Scott Derrickson is working on an
untitled horror project from producer Jason Blum (Insidious, Paranormal Activity).

The storyline is said to be a horror tale with a crime at its core.
Jason Blum stated that the goal is to emphasize the story and vision
ahead of the Special Effects and stars.

I hope they remember the horror part. Blum's Paranormal Activity bored the shit out of me.



Instantly watch from thousands of TV episodes & movies streaming from Netflix. Try Netflix for FREE!
shit out of me and Derrickson didn't exactaly tickle my tumbler with
The Exorcism of Emily Rose. I have to admit that I haven't caught
Blum's Insidious yet, so maybe that one will give me hope for this
project?


No comments:

Post a Comment