Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fast Five Leads to Fast Six (or whatever the f*ck they call it)

Instantly watch from thousands of TV episodes & movies streaming from Netflix. Try Netflix for FREE!



Fast Five Leads to Fast Six (or whatever the f*ck they call it)

Given the huge $86.2 million opening weekend (am I the only one who didn't
go this weekend?) you knew part 6 was a greenlight. Now director Justin
Lin has all but guaranteed its creation:

"After this big weekend, we're going forward. It's pretty much
100 percent. It's going to happen."

I've heard slightly mixed reviews on this film, but it's one I'm going
to catch in theaters. Life has been trying to kick my as lately, but
I'm getting things on track and will be catching up at the theaters soon.
There are several I need to see.




Official Shop of Warner Bros

No comments:

Post a Comment