Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Instantly watch from thousands of TV episodes & movies streaming from Netflix. Try Netflix for FREE!



Anonymous Poster



Anonymous hits theaters September 30th, and stars Rhys Ifans,
Vanessa Redgrave and David Thewlis.

Set in the political snake-pit of Elizabethan England,
Anonymous speculates on an issue that has for centuries
intrigued academics and brilliant minds ranging from Mark Twain
and Charles Dickens to Henry James and Sigmund Freud, namely:
who was the author of the plays credited to William Shakespeare?

I saw the trailer for this one when I went to see Hanna. I have to say
that it was one of the dullest trailers I have ever seen. I know everyone
has their own tastes, so I'm sure there are people who are waiting for
this one to hit the screen. I'm waiting for DVD at redbox.




Official Shop of Warner Bros

No comments:

Post a Comment